Thursday, September 15, 2011

how cool is this? my knitting pattern in Polish

As some of you know, in addition to being an avid knitter, I have designed a few knitting patterns of my own. I offer them at no cost through Ravelry.com and also on my other blog, amancine hand-knits . Yesterday I was contacted by a woman in Poland who was seeking my permission to translate one of my patterns into Polish and post it on her knitting blog. Of course I said yes, and here it is. The world wide web. It's an amazing thing.

5 comments:

Ben said...

To jest bardzo ekscytujÄ…ce Anne!

anne mancine said...

I... don't know what that means.

Ben said...

That's very exciting Anne!

Liz said...

Congratulations, Anne, that's wonderful! The design is so cool too, because it looks like the texture would offer some exfoliation too.

anne mancine said...

Thanks, Liz! I will have to make you some.